I now automatically include the license to make and sell genuine handmade items from the ranges of printable 3D crafts and handmade card designs that have the Anni Arts graphics and illustrations on them and that display theblack seal as shown below:
I put an enormous amount of work and effort into my products. I want you to enjoy crafting and selling them and appreciate your interest. I don't want to sound paranoid about the ways my craft and card designs can be used, but because copying and ripping off of original work is so prevalent in the printable and digital paper crafts field, I do ask you to observe the following requests.
• Only genuine individual products handmade by the purchaser may be sold. • The pre-designed graphics, illustrations or originals may not be taken apart, altered, recolored, cut, cropped, re-assembled or hacked and new print templates created. • You may not sell, sub-license, share for free, swop/swap, loan, duplicate, rent, or barter the graphics or flat sheets in digital or tangible form in any way. See the affiliate program if you wish to sell the digital ranges. • Craft classes need to purchase graphics per user. Please contact me for special arrangements and prices for craft classes. • It is not a license for commercial volume production. • It is not a license to sell these graphics digitally. • Anni Arts designs and images are not clip art to be used as free art. • There is no limit on the quantities you can make in your personal capacity. • But you may not mass produce items, used hired help or multi-person assembly line production methods or make products produced by cooperatives or as a group of crafters. That constitutes mass production. • You may not have hand made items produced for you in China or any other country. • You may not use the Anni Arts graphics on/ to create POD (print on demand) products such as at Cafepress, Zazzle, Lulu etc. • You may not use the labels, pictures or designs as your company logo or packaging • You may not use the Anni Arts images and designs to create characters for animation, cartoons, storybooks, Epub books, toys, dolls, color-in books etc. • You must create crafted cards, tags, choc wrappers, completed scrapbook pages (with photos for customers), journals and other printable items as finished items. • If you do digital scrapbooking-for-hire, the product you sell to your customer must have her/his photos on the scrapbook pages you create for them as finished and flattened pages! See the AFFILIATE PROGRAM for selling Anni Arts sets as downloads! • You must please provide a link back to
http://www.anniarts.com or http://www.anniartscrafts.com
on your site or flyers or anywhere your creations from Anni Arts products are shown. If a clickable link is not possible, please use full URL.
I am now automatically including the license to make and sell genuine handmade items with the ranges that have the Anni Arts graphics on them. I really want to help home crafters to make money from my designs. I have had many enquiries and requests from crafters who want to use my art. You will see that I have virtually no restrictions for the making of genuine individually handmade products. I am on your side! It is for those who are determined to circumvent copyright laws that I have to include the long "you may not" list.
In my career I have designed specific licensed art for many types of products and I continue to do so. Be advised that I take the unlawful use of my art very seriously. Every item that is available for download has a digital thumbprint and registration date. Any license will be terminated if there is unlawful use of Anni Arts copyrighted art and graphics and legal action will be taken where neccessary.
• By purchasing an item, set or range you purchase the right to use those items in the manner specified by Anni Arts for that licensed product. • The Black Seal license is for the individual Home Business Crafter to personally make and sell crafted items to her/his personal customers, craft fairs, craft bazaars, as fund raisers, for celebrations such as birthdays,at schools and school fetes, hospital patients (you may sell your crafted items in the hospital gift store too) and businesses (as personalized items for e.g. new boss, congratulations on promotions etc.)
• It is not a license for commercial volume production. • It is not a license to sell these graphics digitally. • It is not a creative commons license. • Anni Arts products are not in the public domain. • Anni Arts designs and images are not clip art to be used as free art. • There is no limit on the quantities you can make in your personal capacity. • But you may not mass produce items, used hired help or multi-person assembly line production methods or make products produced by cooperatives or as a group of crafters. That constitutes mass production. • You may not have hand made Anni Arts items produced for you in China or any other country. • Do not remove the Anni Arts/Anni Arts Crafts imprint on items that has it. • You may only sell products that you personally make with the items as they are pre-designed in that range or to use the ranges that have line art to personally paint or embroider those images on to items by hand.
• You can create crafted 3D paper crafts, handmade cards, tags, choc wrappers, completed scrapbook pages with photos for customers, journals and other printable items as finished items. If you do digital scrapbooking-for-hire, the product you sell to your customer must have her/his photos on the scrapbook pages you create for them as finished pages! The digital scrapbook pages must have the photos in place and the layers flattened before you send them to your customer. NOTE! That is the only digital use exception for Anni Arts products!!!!
• You may use loose elements such as stickers/labels or borders to embellish tangible items you either make or buy ready to complement your crafted items. (Example: you may use Anni Arts stickers on a plain white envelope as a seal or decoration to go with a card in the same Anni Arts range that you printed out and made. Or you may want to put stickers on a bought gift packet in a coordinating color to the craft range. Or you may want to use loose elements from the scrapbooking range on a gallon can or journal.) Get the idea? Thus items/ illustrations/elements may be used as embellishments on purchased products such as envelopes and packets that complement the Anni Arts printables.
• The pre-designed 3D paper crafts, graphics, illustrations or originals may not be taken apart, altered, recolored, cut, cropped, re-assembled or hacked and new print templates created. Printables in templates must be used as pre-designed items. You may not use loose images to create new graphics templates and use them as pre-designed Anni Arts designs or sell/ pass them off as Anni Arts designs or call them your own designs. They are not for create-your-own-graphics purposes! • Compared to the previous example this means that say a specific Anni Arts range you bought does not have a choc wrapper included, but a customer has asked you for it. Then do not chop up, cut and paste another graphic from the Anni Arts range and re-assemble as a choc wrapper template in your graphics program to print out or distribute. That will undermine the integrity of the Anni Arts designs.
You may however wrap a choc in plain colored or coordinating paper and paste images and labels from the Anni Arts range on it and finish with a tag and label from the Anni Arts range. That is an embellished product. PS: I will gladly create requested items that will then be added to the licensed items.
That should be enough as right-to-use information, but I know there will be attempts to circumvent these stipulations. Kindly read the further stipulations carefully to clarify the license agreement so you cannot say “I didn’t know!!” Contact me if you are uncertain about how you want to use the Anni Arts Graphics. I am an honest person and so are you.
Further: • You may not use the Anni Arts graphics on/ to create POD (print on demand) products such as at Cafepress, Zazzle, Lulu etc. • BUT you may become an affiliate seller of Anni Arts products on Cafepress, Zazzle etc. • Also if you buy products through the Anni Arts POD shops you may sell them alongside your crafted items and can create really lovely coordinated Anni Arts gift baskets and gift sets! Check the individual Anni Arts shops on Cafepress and Zazzle (which I add to and expand all the time) or ask for Anni Arts products if they are not there. I gladly respond to requests. • The Anni Arts graphics may not be printed on pre-manufactured and volume produced promotional products such as wine coolers, totes, hats, pens etc.
FOR THE FOLLOWING APPLIED USES OF ANNI ARTS: Please give credit to Anni Arts any way you can when you use images in an applied way e.g by including the HBC business card when you deliver a product or have it on your table with you when you sell at fairs. • You may use the Anni Arts line art to hand paint on porcelain (tiles, mugs, plates), textiles, clothing, furniture, shoes and other items, but you may not sell the line art as patterns. • You may use the images and line art for hand embroidery, but you may not sell the embroidery pattern. At the moment the license does not extend to digitizing for machine embroidery from a home sewing machine, but I am in the process of preparing images, formats and licensing for that. Contact me if you have requests in the mean time. • If you use the Anni Arts images to make cross stitch patterns, you may not sell the pattern, but you may sell the item you hand embroidered in cross stitch. • You may not sell the line art as such – not as patterns or as coloring-in pages. • You may use the Anni Arts images for knitting items you knit yourself, but not sell the knitting pattern you create from Anni Arts images. At this moment making digital cards for knitting machines is not allowed! As with digital embroidery, I am in the process of preparing images, formats and licensing for that. • You may use the Anni Arts images for decoupage items you make yourself, but not sell decoupage picture sheets or sticker sheets. You can decoupage trays, lamps, boxes etc. • To use the Anni Arts images for jewellry the item must be individually made with e.g. glass beads and wire. The images may not be used for the making of cast items or machine laser cutting or engraving. • You may use the Anni Arts images as iron off images on T-shirts and sewing products, but may not sell the transfer sheets themselves. • No commercial mass printing or silk screening is allowed. • You may use the labels in the Anni Arts ranges on your home made produce e.g. on jars, or on made or purchased soaps and candles alongside other Anni Arts crafts. They are intended to extend and round out the craft ranges you make and sell and to give you more options – like gift baskets/ gallon can selections/ party collections etc. • You may not use the labels as your company packaging labels. You also may not use the Anni Arts logo, the Anni Arts HBC logo or any graphic from the Anni Arts ranges as your business or company logo or on products unrelated to the Anni Arts ranges. (Example: if you make Halloween costumes, you may not use any Anni Arts Halloween graphics as your logo on labels or swing tickets) • The actual (uncrafted) graphics and illustrations may not be resold, copied or reproduced by mechanical or electronic means – you may not sell the graphics themselves. • You may not sell the printed out sheets with the flat graphics/ templates/ cards as craft kits/ products to be completed by the person you sell to. • You may not sell the cards as e-cards or create graphics from the Anni Arts ranges to make e-cards. • You may not sell the Anni Arts products/ graphic sheets as digital products/ downloads/ computer crafts/ digitized embroidery, knitting patterns etc . • You may not sell the graphics on CD’s, DVD’s, tapes, videos etc. • You may not sell the Anni Arts graphics as collections or include them in any collections either digitally or on CD. • You may of course make back up copies for yourself in case of a hard drive crash. Please do! • You may not sell, sub-license, share for free, swop/swap, loan, duplicate, rent, or barter the graphics in digital or tangible form in any way such as on forums, message boards, mailing lists, groups etc. and may not use in offline or online craft clubs, on memberships sites, for craft lessons or workshops etc. Graphics have to be purchased per class member. Please contact Anni Arts to work out an arrangement for your particular case. •You may not contravene my stipulations even if you make no money from the unlawful use of Anni Arts designs – like giving away the items for free to a charity. •You may not use the Anni Arts images and designs on any sublimation printed or mass printed items such as mugs, tiles, plates, T-shirts, clothing, bottles, or to create sculptures, molds, statues and figurines, as repeats on textile designs, for silk screening, to make craft rubber stamps, machined metal engravings, stencils, CNC machines etc. •You may not use the Anni Arts images and designs to create characters for animation, cartoons, storybooks, toys, dolls, color-in books etc. •You may not use the Anni Arts images and designs to create book covers, magazines or brochures or as illustrations in books and publications or in digital publications as e-book covers, ezines etc. • You may not sell to retail stores, but you may sell in shops selling home crafted items. • You may sell items you have made/crafted from your website, but no selling of Anni Arts products as digital products on your site or anywhere. You must give credit that you used Anni Arts products in pictures of the crafts you display on your site, in videos and in advertisements please. You must provide a link back to http://www.anniarts.com on your site please. •You may use/ display the Anni Arts HBC logo to show that you are a license holder at your craft fair table, on your website or as business card you give to your customers regarding your Anni Arts crafts. This helps against the use of products without a license. I suggest you also keep the business card with the license number with you when you sell at craft fairs. Anyone selling Anni Arts crafts who doesn’t have that might be competing with you without having paid for a license. • Anni Arts does not guarantee you an income from the purchase of the licensed art or give any business advice or any business model training. Design is what I do best and I want to provide you with good art for your crafting. I know the design business inside out, but I am not a craft business advisor. • The purchaser assumes all liability for the use of Anni Arts graphics and indemnifies Anni Arts from any disputes arising from the use of the graphics. • The Anni Arts graphics may not be used in any defamatory, pornographic, immoral, obscene, libellous, or indecent way.