ABOUT THE PRINTABLES:
• The 300 dpi printable graphics are in zipped point-n-print PDF format
( or PNG for scrapbooking.)
• You will need an unzip program like Winzip or similar for the PDFs. Your computer should have some unzipping program.
• Documents in PDF format need Acrobat Reader to open. Down- load Acrobat Reader for free.
• Pages are Letter size, but laid out to also print on A4
• You will receive the files as zipped digital craft downloads in listed links (and not in one big file!)
• You need a color printer to print the pages. Set quality to "best"
• Suggested paper:
Matte photo paper like Canon 170 gm which is especially for Arts and Crafts and plain paper for the paper projects.
I also like Stora Enso cardstock which has the same bright white on both sides which is great for double-sided printing.