NORDIC FOLK SANTA
A decorative and intricately illustrated folk Santa has folk embroidery and braids on his coat and toy bag in dark red, brown, green and ochre tones
Folk embroidery and painted items in the archives of Nordiska Museet in Stockholm were the inspiration for these folksy printables in antique colors.
CREATE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
HOVER TO PLAY SLIDESHOW
NORDIC FOLK SANTA $5.99
The Set Consists of:
• A 3D Papercraft Mug, Spoon, Packets and Paper with instructions
• A 5x7 inch greeting card
• A stocking front and back for a paper stocking or to iron off onto cloth like unbleached cotton and sewn. Just add a seam when cutting out. Makes a nice scent sachet in both paper or textile versions.
• An upright gift packet with folding flap which measures 16 cm x 5.5 cm or 6 1/4 inch high x 2 1/4 inch deep. Front and back supplied
• A flat gift packet for gift cards, money, cocoa, coffee, potpourri and more
• Six extra tags or labels sprinkled on the pages with the other items
• A deep border for a lavish gift band or shelf edging
• A Pattern Page with coordinating gingham design for additional items
Download and start. Print only what you need. Frugal fun for folk lovers
Pay $5.99for 10 pages of Folk Santa Pritables including the 3D mug
"I just discovered your website last week. Quickly became an instant fan - I love your style!
FOR LOVERS OF NORDIC FOLK
This versatile set focuses on practical gift packaging – and at a fraction of the cost of store-bought packs.
The colours in the illustration coordinate beautifully with Kraft paper and cardstock, as well as handmade and recycled papers.
So those would be good choices for wrapping paper and additional cardstock items.
The card and packs are great for greetings, invitations, favors and gifts.
Also see the collection of printable funpacks and favour templates for more nice items to make in the coordinating paatern page or with Kraft or recycled papers.
The 3D Mug Set is included!