ANNI ARTS PAPER PORCELAIN WRAP AND TOPPER KITS
The wrap and topper sets are for the color-coded Anni Arts Decorate It! blank sets for mug, packets and trays in a snap - just top and wrap
And an extra feature of the wraps and toppers is that they can be printed on paper of regular weight. As the base set is on card stock, the wrappers can be on thin paper.
CREATE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
Below is a set made with the Delft Rabbit wrap and topper kit on the light Delft blue Decorate It! set. See slide for alternative C handle mug too - for even easier wrapping.
GREAT FOR PERSONAL GIFTS
QUICK MAKES FOR CRAFT FAIRS
The toppers are a tiny bit smaller than the base elements, so the rims of the base elements peep out.
The wrap and topper sets are priced super low too - yet you get all the elements for a lavish gift presentation mug set.
You may sell these wraps and toppers on the Decorate It! mug set as handmade items. No selling as printables or digi crafts.
There is also an itty bitty bag included that fits right in the mugs - for a little gift like a choc truffle, jewelry item or charm or small crafters' gifts like eraser, sharpener and such.
Choose how many items you want to include in your set, but the teabag packet, gift card envelope and itty bitty bag all fit in one mug. And they fit on the presentation tray alongside any other small wrapped gift you want to include.
The Decorate It! blank sets all include a mini dot pattern sheet to use with the wrap and topper kits as extra gift wrap too.
Which ranges would you like to see as wrap and topper sets?
Scroll down to comment !
DELFT RABBIT EASTER WRAP AND TOPPER KIT $2.50
ABOUT THE PRINTABLES:
• The 300 dpi printable graphics are in zipped point-n-print PDF format ( or PNG for scrapbooking.)
• You will need an unzip program like Winzip or similar for the PDFs. Your computer should have some unzipping program.
• Documents in PDF format need Acrobat Reader to open. Down- load Acrobat Reader for free.
• Pages are Letter size, but laid out to also print on A4
• You will receive the files as zipped digital craft downloads in listed links (and not in one big file!)
• You need a color printer to print the pages. Set quality to "best"
• Suggested paper:
Matte photo paper like Canon 170 gm which is especially for Arts and Crafts and plain paper for the paper projects.
I also like Stora Enso cardstock which has the same bright white on both sides which is great for double-sided printing.
CHOOSE FACEBOOK OR SITE COMMENTS ON THE HOME PAGE