VINTAGE AMARYLLIS BOTANICAL 3D MUG
Vintage Amaryllis flower botanicals on a 3D Mug, Spoon and Packet set with gift tray. Great for a stylish gift pack for something small, with extra presentation tray.
A gift card and/or a real tea bag in an envelope is placed inside as a little gift. The tea bag tag hangs over the side. Plus there is a latte spoon tucked into the handle. A great Keepsake craft set.
CREATE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
HOVER AND PLAY SLIDESHOW BELOW
Vintage Amaryllis 3D Mug Set $3.99
The Mug Set has 4 pages with:
The 300 dpi graphics are in PDF format on Letter size paper, but positioned to also print on A4
Both sets have:
• Exclusive Anni 3D paper mug (Tip: First print a page of any of the wrapping papers. Then flip page and printmug. The inside of the mug will have the pattern inside.)
• "Latte" spoon and slotted handle for the spoon to fit through
• Tea bag plus tag
• Credit card-sized gift card envelope
• Cute presentation tray/ gift basket
• Red/white dotted patterned paper for lining or wrapping
• Instruction booklet
Download and start. Print only what you need. Frugal fun for craft lovers
Pay $3.99 for the Vintage Amaryllis Botanical 3D mug set
This Mug Set coordinates with the Vintage Amaryllis Botanical teacup card
PERFECT FOR A STYLISH CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY GIFT
Vintage Botanical Illustrations of Amyryllis flowers on this stylish 3D Mug, Spoon, Tray and Packet set.
Great for the Holidays, but not too Christmassy in looks.
An optional gift card envelope from a store is ideal to put in the mug, as it is a rather small item by itself. The mug gives it nice presence.
A bonus presentation tray can even contain an additional little gift wrapped in the extra patterned paper.
There are lots of small gifts that can be wrapped and put into the mug.
Ideas for mug fillings:
• Wrapped candy
• Socks, gloves
• Silk scarf
• Small toy
• Pretty hankie or doily
• Craft equipment
• Votive candles and matches
• Baby items like a diaper, bib or hat
Use the tray for:
An extra little gift with the mug :
• Wrapped bar of soap to go with a rolled up facecloth in the mug
• Wrapped choc slab
• Fragrant candle
• Stacked and tied tea bags
• Small bunch of flowers
CHOOSE FACEBOOK OR THE SITE COMMENTS, OR SUGGEST NEW ITEMS I SHOULD ADD