SUMMER ROSES STATIONERY AND EXTRA CARD SET
Summer Roses bloom on a boxed set of pretty stationery that has cards, notelets, envelopes plus an extra set with cards, envelope and papers
Peachy hues, Pinks and soft, buttery Yellows are combined with pretty gingham and dots
A stationery box with card, toppers/postcards, notelet sheet, envelope, gift card, tag/
bookmark plus extra cards and envelopes have classic summer roses in full bloom.
CREATE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
SUMMER ROSES BOXED STATIONERY SET PLUS CARDS, ENVELOPE AND PAPERS $7
The Summer Roses Stationery set consists of 16 pages with:
• Lid of the box
• Short sides of the box (print twice)
• Long sides of the box (print twice)
• Notelet - print as many as needed
• Fold card
• Four rose card toppers or postcards
• Gift envelope for credit sized gift card
• Send-along bookmark or gift tag
• Text patches with various sentiments
• Seal stickers for box and envelope
• Envelope for card, notelet,postcards
CARDS, ENVELOPE & PAPERS SET HAS:
• Rose Row card
• Summer Roses Boot card
• Card backing in dotty butter yellow to use with the card toppers
• Dotty yellow envelope in two parts
• Roses and yellow dots pattern page
• Dotty yellow pattern page
• Peach gingham pattern page
• Rose tags x2
Download and start. Print only what you need. Frugal fun for rose lovers
Pay $7 for sixteen pages of boxed stationery printables with notelets and cards
A GREAT GIFT IDEA
POPULAR CRAFT FAIR ITEM
PERFECT FOR CORRESPONDENCE
Summer Roses bloom on this
At least 5 – 10 cards and envelopes fit in the box depending on the thickness of paper or card used.
Add a nice pen or other small gifts like a magnet or pin button to fill the box that has a generous capacity.
This big set on nine pages can be either a notelet set or postcard set - so actually a two- in-one.
The second set has extra cards, card backing, matching envelope, tags and pretty papers.
the second set is separate and does not fit in the box
This all-occasion set also coordinates with the June Birth Flower and Gem printables
CHOOSE FACEBOOK OR THE SITE COMMENTS, OR SUGGEST NEW ITEMS I SHOULD ADD