JANUARY 3D PAPER CRAFT MUG SET WITH LATTE SPOON!
3D Papercraft Mugs have cute latte spoons just like real porcelain ones!
With gift card envelopes, tea bag packets, tags, patterned paper & tray
The January Birth Flower and Gem pair is the Carnation and the Garnet
Red-pink Carnation beauties with curly leaves and frilly flowers plus dark red Garnets
CREATE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
This Mug Set is also in the Super Saver Combo
CARNATION and GARNET 3D MUG SET WITH LATTE SPOON AND BONUS TRAY $4
Download and start. Print only what you need. Frugal fun for flower lovers
$4 for this exclusive birth flower 3D mug, spoons and packets plus bonus tray
Pay securely with your CREDIT CARD or your PAYPAL ACCOUNT. You do NOT have to
have a Paypal account. This is a digital download. No physical goods will be shipped
PERFECT FOR BIRTHDAYS
A GREAT GIFT BOX IDEA AND
POPULAR SELLER AT CRAFT FAIRS
Birth flowers and Gems on a clever round cardstock mug with gift card envelope, tea bag packet, tea bag tags, labels and gingham pattern paper PLUS cute latte spoon through the handle just like porcelain ones! Included too, is an extra handle studded with gems stones and slots cut for the spoon.
Use the pattern paper as inside of the mug by printing the page first, then print the mug on the reverse. The inside of the mug then has the gingham pattern.
Or wrap a small gift, use as card backing etc. Four latte spoons have different messages or a blank option.
Present on the bonus tray for a mini gift basket/hamper
The Mug Set has 5 pages with:
• Full-sized exclusive Anni Arts 3D paper mug with flower & gem graphics and gingham accents
• A shaped envelope for the tea bag
• Various "teabag" tags including a little handbag
• A rectangular envelope that fits a credit card-sized gift card
• Background paper in the matching gingham print for lining or other craft uses or wrapping of small gifts
(Tip: First print a page of any of the wrapping papers. Then flip page and print mug. The inside of the mug will have the pattern inside.)
• Four printable latte spoons have different messages or a blank option
• An extra mug handle is studded with the gems stones for the month
• A booklet with detail instructions for the mug construction
• Bonus presentation tray
Ideas for mug fillings:
• Wrapped candy
• Socks, gloves
• Silk scarf
• Small toy
• Pretty hankie or doily
• Craft equipment
• Votive candles and matches
• Baby items like a diaper, bib or hat
Use the Presentation Tray for:
An extra little gift with the mug like:
• Wrapped bar of soap to go with a rolled up facecloth in the mug
• Wrapped choc slab
• Fragrant candle
• Stacked and tied tea bags
• Small bunch of flowers
ABOUT THE PRINTABLES:
• The 300 dpi printable graphics are in zipped point-n-print PDF format
( or PNG for scrapbooking.)
• You will need an unzip program like Winzip or similar for the PDFs. Your computer should have some unzipping program.
• Documents in PDF format need Acrobat Reader to open. Down- load Acrobat Reader for free.
• Pages are Letter size, but laid out to also print on A4
• You will receive the files as zipped digital craft downloads in listed links (and not in one big file!)
• You need a color printer to print the pages. Set quality to "best"
• Suggested paper:
Matte photo paper like Canon 170 gm which is especially for Arts and Crafts and plain paper for the paper projects.
I also like Stora Enso cardstock which has the same bright white on both sides which is great for double-sided printing.
If you would like to leave a testimonial please go here
Feel free to comment below!